War for Middle-earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Hills

2 posters

Go down

Iron Hills Empty Iron Hills

Post  Yrobryn Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm

The Iron Hills were rich in minerals, most notably iron – whence came the name of the Hills. The Hills were originally a part of the massive Iron Mountains where Morgoth dwelt; other remains of this vanished range were the Mountains of Angmar and Ered Mithrin. The Iron Hills were also the source of the River Redwater, the reddish colour of which came from iron particles in its water.
The Iron Hills were one of the seven kingdoms of the race of Dwarves. Grór son of Dáin I founded the kingdom after the Dwarves were exiled from the Grey Mountains to the west because of attacks by Cold-drakes seeking the vast wealth of the mountains, which had resulted in the death of the king Dáin I. The Iron Hills were colonized around the year 2500 of the Third Age.
The exiles who settled in the Iron Hills were of the clan of the Longbeards, most commonly known as Durin's Folk, and consequently were of the most noble kind of Dwarves. They also were in friendly relations with the Dwarves of the Lonely Mountain (Erebor), who were of similar like and mind, being kin to Grór and Thrór.

Iron Hills 48159_orig
Yrobryn
Yrobryn
Admin

https://warformiddle-earth.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Iron Hills Empty Re: Iron Hills

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Daëron was walking, when he starts seeing some houses and notices the ground color changing.

I guess this are the Iron Hills. Well, let's start searching for him.

Daëron starts looking for mines, he walks for some time and finds one, he enters it, finds a dwarf and asks him:

Do you know someone named Salmar Veannon?

Yes, ye lookin for him? says the dwarf

Yes, do you know where he is?

Yes, he lives in a old house in tha middle oh tha mountain, but be carefull, some say he is mad.

Thank You for the information.

Daëron then leaves the mine and starts searching for the unhabited zone of the hills
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Daëron, times after, finds a house in the middle of the mountains.

This must be it, it's the only house i've seen since i left the village.

He walks to the door and knocks.

He hears some steps.
Who is it?

My name is Daëron.

AH! Daëron is that really you? come in! says Salmar very excited.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Daëron enters the home.

Come with me. Sit here, do you want something to drink?

No, thank you.

So why have you came here?

Look at this, Daëron takes the stone out of his pocket.

HA! You found it. said Salmar, happy

I want you to have it, to prove you that all you taught and told me was not in vain. Daëron puts the stone in salmars hands

Daëron, i thank you very much, i allways knew that. Do you want to stay here for some time?

Sure master, but i have to get back to Minas Tirith in a week.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daëron Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

My master, it is time. said Daëron to Salmar
Hmm...my son, if it is that you must do, well then get on with it. said Salmar, slowly
Daëron shakes his head, packs his things and before exiting the door, he turns to his master and says:
I will back, when you least expect.
Goddbye, my son
Daëron then shakes his hand, mounts his horse and rides it back to Minas Tirith.
Daëron
Daëron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down